Brewfest is Here!
Lok’tar friends. Brewfest is here and there is a new pet this year. Check out the Pint-Sized Pink Elekk!
Just a few quick notes for anyone who is going to do Brewfest:
1. If you wanna toss a mug and hit the mechanical dude, BE DRUNK OR YOU WILL MISS.
EDIT: Okay, he appears to just be bugged, if you’re still having trouble hitting him, run up close to him and toss it.
2. Pink Elekks are not in Tirisfal Glades. They are in the Ruins of Lordaeron (and Mulgore and Eversong Woods).
3. When Ram-Riding (in Durotar) for the daily run, there are four apple things for the Rams. If you run past each, you NEVER HAVE TO SLOW DOWN! That’s right, if you hit all four (and if you get good, only three are needed), you can run at the fastest speed and not slow down.
4. In order to do the daily ram-riding and beer delivering quest, you need to talk to the quest giver after doing the initial quest and click the text box to do it again.
5. Dark Iron Dwarves attack every 30 minutes.
6. You need to be drunk to see the Wild Wolpertinkers and Pink Elekks (the ones for the quests).
7. No Brew’ing and Mounting!
May the Horde be with you