Nim’s Tuesday Tidbits
Feeling a little out of touch here today. So you get the first, and likely the only*, installment of Nim’s Tuesday Tidbits!
- I haven’t had much WoW time and the time I have spent lately is mostly fishing for that blasted mount.
- I’m actually not a mid-twenties, shlumpy, bearded, math teacher. I am, in reality, a supermodel. Just like that movie, the one with the supermodel.
- All of the personalities of 4thehorde are written by the same supermodel (see above tidbit) who is me. Commence disappointment.
- I will quit WoW the day Star Wars: The Old Republic opens.
- Druid kitty forms look magnificent. As do the bear forms. I’m casting my vote for a tree form that looks like this:
- Love grows where my Rosemary goes and nobody knows like me.
- This is all fake.
*I don’t like throw-away posts, which for all intents and purposes this is. I apologize.